We’re looking for an outgoing junior motion designer with loads of enthusiasm and passion for creativity to join our small but growing team. You will have a great work ethic and thrive on brainstorming ideas and have a real passion in what you do.
Skills and Experience:
• 1+ years industry experience
• Interpreting briefs and coming up with creative concepts
• Creating style frames and storyboarding
• Proficiency in After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop a must
• Strong design skills with an eye for composition, typography and colour etc.
• Illustration (especially vector based)
Things that would be a bonus:
• Cinema 4D (or other 3D packages although this is the one we use in the studio)
• Other programs in the Adobe CC suite including: Premiere, Audition and Animate
• Stop motion animation, Dragonframe
• Character rigging / animation
• Passionate & ambitious
• Motivated to learn and develop new skills
• Team player and great communicator
• Strong attention to detail
Salary between £18 – £23K with pension scheme,
Our culture has always been to create great films whilst providing a healthy work / life balance for all of us at THE BOX.
Wanna be a BOXER? Email your CV and a link to your portfolio / showreel with the subject line Junior Motion Designer to:
Please also include a list of what software packages (and any related plugins) that you use. If you have any relevant social media feeds sites where you post you work (e.g. Instagram, Dribble), please feel free to share these with us.
No recruitment agencies please. Candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom. We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.